1. My boys at a wrestling meet. It is such a hard sport to appropriately photograph in action. I love that they enjoy it as brothers. They say wrestling teaches a lot about real life. It became a little too real, however, when one of their coaches had a heart attack and died during practice in early 2013.
2. The Eagle Project for Son #1 was completed. Merit badges remained, but at least this part was done.
6. Kid #2 got to spend 2 weeks at the National Boy Scout Jamboree. He is a character.
8 &9. Totally enjoyed a visit from the grandkids. There are 6 of them...4 of them are seen in these pictures.
10. We don't always get back-to-school pictures. Its a hectic morning for all of us. But they let me snap one out of the car window as they waited for the bus. I have a junior and a senior! How time has flown. Speaking of time...it's about 6 a.m. in the picture, which is why they don't look too alert.
13. A half-way decent family picture at Son #1's Eagle Ceremony. Finally!!
Lagniappe: Visiting with my Granddad. He is 97 and looking good!
It was a year. Closed doors and new beginnings. Goals achieved, gifts received. Through it all, God is good!