Thursday, June 7, 2012

seek and surrender

For several months, I had "seek and surrender" as the signature line on my iPad.  It was a reminder to me that we are called to seek God and His will for our lives (not just wait for it to show up), but to also surrender to it.

Since things are a little slow here in the creativity department, I am trying a new little project - a new blog, Seek and Surrender, with a collection of the little snippets of wisdom I have collected during the past several years.   If you are looking for a little bit of inspiration, try clicking on the tab that says, "Bits of Wisdom."

Most of these posts are fairly short and to the point.  They come from notes I have taken during homilies, personal prayer, and spiritual reading, and where possible, I have tried to give credit to the source.  Perhaps the Holy Spirit will take that opportunity to speak to you through one of them.

Give it a click!

No comments:

Post a Comment