Sunday, February 6, 2011

sunday snippets

Each week, R'Ann at This That and the Other Thing hosts a weekly meme for Catholic bloggers to share posts which might be of interest to others who fit that description. 

It has been cold here this week.  And that is mostly what my posts revolved around.  'Twas kind of a change of pace from the boring and routine.  Ice and a 3-day school week.  I could do that every week - work 3 days, off 4....


weather or not - a recap of the weather, a little bit about Bible Study, and a whine about canceled Masses.  Struggling with charity a little bit there.... Really, my pastor has a lot on his plate, and I should not complain when he "takes a day".  Especially in light of the previous paragraph, I suppose.

ice, ice baby - Who sang that?  Eminem?  Not important.  Was just something that went with the ice.  

ice man cometh - I needed another ice title.  A couple of pictures.  A bit about examination of conscience.

And if you just want to scroll through the whole thing without clicking on each individual post.... Click here!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment