Tuesday, September 7, 2010

labor?

Four weeks of school in, already.  And it is SO time for a break!  I can remember when we would just have a week or so down by Labor Day.  But, lo and behold, we've already sent home mid-six-weeks progress reports.  Just doesn't seem right.

I have been tired, tired, tired, and this weekend, I mostly rested and caught up.  My boys spent most of the weekend working with their uncle next door, so my house was quiet.  He  they is are building a chicken coop. 





Using math skills in real life.

Putting screen on the door.

And me? 


I went to Mass a couple of times. 
(Went to 7:30 this morning, and then came home, went back to bed, and SLEPT until after 10!) 

Took someone's place at the Adoration chapel on Saturday evening. 

Wrote my lesson plans for the week. 

Took some pictures. 


Blogged a bit. 

Did laundry. 

 Got the dishes reasonably caught up. 


Called my mom.

Set a new personal best on Bejeweled Blitz (that I will probably never match again). 

Found out where to get the 13 pages of directions for using our new on-line gradebook. 
(Stopped short of actually using my ink to print it out.) 

Logged all my CLU's (continuing learning units). 

Emailed my pastor and dropped off paperwork for a new adventure.
 (Ad Altare Dei counselor for Boy Scouts). 





Recharged. 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I have a 4-day week for the next 2 weeks for a total of 3 weeks! I could get used to this!

    ReplyDelete