Friday, September 17, 2010

weekend plans

Looking back - what a week.  People are talking about bring holy water to school to counteract the evil.

Looking ahead - I'm going camping with the Boy Scouts.  It's a family campout and there is running water.  Flush toilets are a minimum requirement.  Showers are icing on the cake.  I was hoping the weather would be somewhat moderate, but weather.com predicted a high of 97 tomorrow.  Not really looking forward to that.  My best scout-mom buddies are not going.  I'll miss Mass at my parish this weekend (no Sunday evening).  But I am looking forward to the quiet, the fresh air, the time with the kiddos, and the chance to use my camera.  And did I mention quiet?

Hopefully I'll be back with some pictures and some good memories on Sunday.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment