Tuesday, July 27, 2010

arachnophobia


Nothing deep or overly meaningful.  Maybe you'll find something along those lines in other posts.  Just a picture of a spider and his reflection in the window this morning.  I'm sure there's an official name for them.  We just call them "banana spiders".  Harmless as far as I know; big and relatively plentiful at this time of year.

Look at how delicate and detailed they are.  How finely crafted.  If God took that kind of time with a spider, what more has He done for us?

Linking to Jenny's "Just a Minute" and Sixty Seconds on Tuesday.  They have cool pictures there.

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Jenny's.....neat picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He/She is an Argiope aurantia or banana spider or garden spider as we call them. I only know this because we happen to love these spiders in our family. Their webs are so intricate as are the markings on them. I'm not sure I'd like her crawling on me, but I sure do appreciate how beautifully and uniquely God created her. Beautiful post!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete