Saturday, July 31, 2010

arghhhhh

I am having technical difficulties.  I prefer to sit in a quiet room with my laptop when I blog.  But for the past two evenings, e.v.e.r.y t.i.m.e I have tried to sign in to blogger, I get a message saying something about the security certificate.  Having the same problem with my web-email.  It doesn't matter whether I use my school board laptop or my personal laptop or whether I use Explorer or Firefox.  But for some reason, it's OK on my desktop??  Maybe that's why my desktop is slower than molasses? 

It's really cramping my style.  Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow? 

For what it's worth, I got the same warning/error when I tried to post comments on other people's blogs. 

It stresses me when technology gets too smart for itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment