Back in March, I had a post about late blooms. I wasn't really feeling God's presence in my Lent, and was rather disappointed. I mentioned it to my pastor, and he said not to be too quick to write off Lent as a failure - that it might be a "late bloom". At that time, it was almost Easter, and my Easter lilies weren't blooming, either, so I thought it was a cool image (and good advice, it turned out.)
My Easter Lilies are now blooming. I have tried in vain to get a picture that really captures them. This one will have to do; my lens was fogged up because it was cooler inside than outside.
Very much feeling the Presence right now!
Drawing Close to Jesus in the Night of the Senses
15 hours ago
I wasn't sure if you do awards or not, but I am bestowing upon you the Sunshine Award! Visit my Saturday post if you want to get it. If not, you won't hurt my feelings!
ReplyDelete